This will save you hours every day!
Seriously after a day of using shipEasy you'll wonder how you ever managed without it.
Direct from the Sales > Orders page :
- Process multiple shipments, including adding tracking numbers, or upload a CSV of the order numbers and tracking numbers
- Tracking numbers are automatically parsed based on custom filter for the Shipping Company
- Cancel any order
- Set the status of any order to any status
- Send customer a message or email - with pre-filled values (eg. Order number, customer name, ordered SKU/Product Name) with one click
- Remove and re-position any column
- Optimised to show more orders without scrolling
- Color-specific rows based on order status : easily focus on the orders you need to see
- Country-flag column option (filterable) : if you ship internationally this is invaluable
- Country-grouping option (filterable) : if you ship to areas (eg. Europe, North America) this will narrow down those orders
- Total weight and order number for specific statuses : if you need a minimum weight to ship, this just made your day
- Show SKUs in each order - with an option to be color-coded based on the stock level
- Show product names in each order
- Add actual shipping cost per order, to work out an actual profit per order - this really helps if you're experimenting with free shipping or different promotions
- Profit column, taking into account the actual entered shipping cost, and subtracting customisable fixed and percentage amounts (eg Paypal fees)
No more clicking into each order to see what was ordered.
No more clicking into each order to find the contact email or send a message.
No more clicking into each order to ship or invoice.
No more frustration with being unable to change the status to any other status.
No more hours wasted every day!
I developed this over the last year to meet an actual need in my own physical product store - this *has saved hours* off every day. It's actually saved so much time that I didn't need as many staff as before - saving the cost of this extension in a few hours.
This makes your entire process run logically, simply, and smoothly.> See it in action in our live Demo Site
Installation is simple, copy and paste the contents over the top of your current installation, after the usual backups. Once you clear the cache you should see new options in the Actions menu and a shiny new look to your orders page.
This version works with 18.104.22.168+, 1.5+, 1.6+, EE19x - EE 1.11.x Upgrades for 6 months free of charge. The licence is for one copy per Magento installation.
- Review by Fodrot
- Review by Hawk
This is a seriously great extension, you can finally see *every* useful part of every order in the main page, and deal with blocks of orders at the same time. This may not sound like much, but it means that smaller numbers of staff can process larger numbers of orders, in less time.
Honestly this is essential Magento for us.
Jim has been very helpful with answering our questions as well.
Recommended. (Review @ magentocommerce) (Posted on 4/16/13)