Upgrade your Packing Sheets & Invoices
Make it memorable
pickPack produces beautiful Packing Sheets and Invoices - don't drop the ball with your company's image at the first point of physical contact.
Easily add discount coupons and other call-to-actions. Add review reminders, customisable by store. Generate more trust, more return sales, and more profit, with your great-looking printouts, in their hands.
Reduce support time
Include returns info and forms on the sheets. Option to print Invoice/Packing Sheet from customer account page, and in the admin order overview page.
Add checkboxes, quantity callouts, product options and photos, shelving/warehouse/shipping info, low-stock notices, gift and filtered admin messages.
Works perfectly with integrated labels and window-envelopes - exactly position addresses. Add Order ID barcodes (integrates with shipEasy barcode scanning function), and product barcodes.
Power-up Picklists : Process Orders Faster
Processing orders with Magento - you know it's a hassle to pick products off the warehouse shelves, and organize them for packing. Revolutionise this with Order-combined and Order-separated Picklists. Show a list of all items from every selected order, as PDFs or CSVs, with customisable attributes and sorting. Show shipping method to help prioritise expedited orders.
Fast & accurate packing
Show the info you need, in the right place, and eliminate packing mistakes. Barcodes, images, shelving, custom attributes.
Combined with shipEasy, you can automatically show different company & return addresses (per store/website) based on the shipping destination country group.
International shipping manifests
Make cargo manifests, grouped by product category (save money on complex category submissons), box (if combining orders into boxes), and show overall shipment totals. All output as an Excel file.
Quick business info
Generate quick summaries of cost & income for selected groups of orders to keep on top of your business accounting.
Auto-syncs with many other Magento extensions
If you're using other 3rd party code to collect customer comments, gift messages, wrapping paper and gift card messages, checkout messages, etc - we've probably already integrated it.
Here's a list of the current integrations:
- Moogento ShipEasy - if you have shipEasy installed, then you can set it to auto-set the custom flag columns (eg. assign a 'printed' tag), and set it to only print each order once, change order status on print, etc.
- Moogento Trolleybox - if you have this installed then you can assign orders to trolleys. This speeds up and optimises warehouse picking where you pick mutiple orders per picker.
- Moogento autoCN22 - Add CN22 (customs) labels automatically to your shipments. The integration with pickPack allows you to add these to your Packing Sheets & Invoices, as well as separate labels. Save that hassle, mistakes, and time with this easy add-on. Presets for UK, German, US, Dutch, Thai forms, and options for text-based and custom-labels.
- M2ePro - the popular free way to integrate Magento with eBay and Amazon, we work with this and you can show relevant items in your PDFs (eg. remote order id, remote customer comments).
- ^ If you want to print shipping labels based on M2Epro shipping methods (as opposed to Magento Shipping Methods) you'll also need the excellent courierRules.
- Sending emails with attached pickPack PDFs is integrated with these:
- Ebizmarts Mandrill
- Aschroder SMTPPro
- Aschroder Email
- AW CustomSmtp
- Aitoc Aitemails
- Show giftwrap choices and gift messages:
- Magestore Giftwrap
- Xmage GiftWrap
- Webtex GiftRegistry
- Show checkout page comments:
- Idev OneStepCheckout
- Brainvire OrderComment
- Aitoc Aitcheckoutfields
- Spletnisistemi OrderComment
- MageMods OrderComment
- MW Onestepcheckout
- We also integrate seamlessly with these:
- AW Sarp
- Amasty Order Attributes
- Amasty Deliverydate
- Innoexts Warehouse
- MageWorx MultiFees
- MageWorx CustomerCredit
- Installation is simple, copy and paste the contents of the App folder over the top of your current installation, after the usual backups. Once you clear the cache you should see the 4 new options in the Actions menu.
- This version works with 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 & 1.9
- Upgrades & Support included for 90 days.
- The licence is for one copy per Magento installation, or per physical location. (If you're printing PDFs from multiple warehouses, please get additional licenses for each.)
- Review by Ricki
- Review by henri
The strength of the Extention in our view point , in the “combined picking”.
Orders can be collected over a period of time.
At a certain point all the materials of all orders can be picked together based on the pickPack pdf documents
The list „PDF Order-seperated Pick List” generate a brief summary of the orders to be picked from Action mass List inside from Magento
About the system configuration inside from Magento can be in the MOOGENTO section many settings, based on e.g. the positioning and visibility in the PDF document.
The list „PDF Order-combined Pick List” sums all amounts per article to be picked orders.
If different storage locations used in Magento, this distinction is taken into account in the cumulation.
The Warehouse / Shipping these lists are an absolute work easier.
The Extention extends the capabilities of Magento massively in daily use.
Another highlight is the possibility of importing shipments details like DHL, UPS, etc.
This Extention is the greatest timesaver in preparing Shipments out from Magento direct to the Warehoause.
We use ShipEasy in combination with pickPack as the advanced Informationgrid.
(Reviewed@magentocommerce) (Posted on 1/2/2014)
- Review by A Hill
(Review @ magentocommerce) (Posted on 12/5/2013)
- Review by Jlau
But what I love most of all is the great support provided by the developer. After I installed the extension, the extra options didn't show up on my Actions list so I contacted the developer and he quickly determined that it was due to a conflict with another extension of mine and fixed it for me in a few days.
I would definitely recommend this extension.
(Review @ magentocommerce) (Posted on 12/5/2013)
- Review by J lombard
(Review @ magentocommerce) (Posted on 11/30/2013)
- Review by Lorenzo
I upgraded from an older version and the newest is improved and very easy to use. Settings are very granular and it's possible to customize orders and output files by yourself.
Thanks to MOO staff for their great support. They even helped us adding a useful feature for a reasonable cost. (Review @ magentocommerce) (Posted on 11/22/2013)
- Review by MiracleOfAloe
So many customizations for this extension, it is insane.
The developer is nice and responds promptly,
I needed some custom work done to match some specific requests my warehouse staff has to improve their work flow.
Jim (the developer) did a great, fast and cost efficient custom job for me based on some pick slip mockups I provided him.
His work came out EXACTLY like the mock ups I sent over.
And in less than 48 hours. Incredible!
Not many developers support their work here like Jim.
I would without hesitation recommend this extension.
I would also recommend this developer, if you need any custom stuff done.
Very Happy with pickPack! (Review @ magentocommerce) (Posted on 11/11/2013)
- Review by Hylan
- Review by Vout
Great module for an fair price. We had one small bug / request regarding to the SKU formatting and within a day we had an proper and working fix for it.
If you are looking for an module that gives you proper picklists, this is the one you need to buy. (Posted on 10/10/2013)
- Review by stoneandgarden
- Review by Durzel
I experienced a problem shortly afterwards that meant I was unable to override the configuration of the various PDFs at a store and store view level, meaning that it was impossible for me to have different languages and layouts - a show-stopping problem.
Jim has gone above and beyond the call of duty in fixing my installation, even going as far as to remotely connect to my server to resolve the problems himself.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this extension or its author to anyone looking to improve Magento. (Review @ magentocommerce) (Posted on 8/28/2013)
- Review by SvenW
- Review by Jon566
The support has also been excellent and above and beyond what I'd expect. Jim from Moogento went out of his way to support the extension and to make changes to the code to allow the order combined pick list to be sorted by product name, rather than SKU, which worked better for our particular requirements.
Thanks Moogento, I would recommend! (Review @ magentocommerce) (Posted on 7/22/2013)